The Russian Institute for Advanced Study (RIAS) of the Moscow State Pedagogical University (MPGU) announces the start of the Fifth International Competition for the financing of scientific research in 2019.
Applications will be accepted until February 15, 2019. You can apply on the competition via the link: http://rias.online/nauchnye-granty/konkursy/
Every year, The Russian Institute for Advanced Study holds an international competition for scientific grants for research.
Qualification requirements for applicants:
- Academic degree - Candidate / Doctor of Science (for foreign participants - PhD);
- Availability of publications - at least one publication on the declared scientific direction in the journals included in the Web of Science and / or Scopus databases for the last 3 years.
The duration of research grants is divided into three stages of arrivals of the participants:
I check-in lasts from 12 March 2019 to 12 June 2019,
II check-in lasts from 15 June 2019 to 12 September 2019,
III check-in lasts from 15 September 2019 to 15 December 2019.
The research grant of the International Grant Program of the Russian Institute for Advanced Study of the Moscow State Pedagogical University includes:
- The transport costs to Moscow at the beginning of a research grant and to the place of residence at the end of the research grant (economy class tickets for air flight; railway or bus transport).
- Accommodation in a separate room in the near suburbs (Moscow region, Pushkino, Zavety Ilyicha microdistrict, Komintern st. 31);
- Providing three meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in the Zavety Ilyicha complex;
- Access to the information and library system of Moscow State Pedagogical University and other Russian and foreign scientific databases.
For foreign citizens:
- Visa support (preparation of official invitations for registration of a working permit for the duration of the project, registration in the Federal Migration Service).
Payment is made on the basis of contracts of a civil nature and for the period of the research grant:
The citizens of the Russian Federation receive seventy-four thousand seven hundred and twelve rubles per month. Paid at the end of each month
The foreign citizens receive ninety-two thousand eight hundred fifty-seven rubles per month. The sum is paid at the end of each month.
The working languages of the program are Russian and English.
Research grant recipients undertake to:
- To organise and conduct at least one interdisciplinary seminar on a research project with the involvement of leading experts on the topic of research or a series of lectures for students of the Moscow State Pedagogical University, in consultation with the relevant institute or faculty.
To participate in at least 80 percent of interdisciplinary seminars and other events organised by the Russian Institute for Advanced Study of the Moscow State Pedagogical University.
- During the term of the project ( it lasts 3 months) from the date of the start of the research grant on the results of the work done, prepare in English and submit for publication to an international scientific journal with impact factor, referenced by Scopus and / or WebofScience databases not less than two scientific articles with affiliation to MPGU indicating the grants.
- To write at least 1 tender application for grants from Russian and foreign funds from the MPGU.
- Monthly, during the term of the research grants, the participants should provide interim reports, and at the end of the term it requires you to provide the final report.
The participants must fulfil the obligation to publish articles reflecting the results of research and submit to the copies of articles published in an international journal with impact factor of the Scopus and / or WebofScience database within the year and a half after the end of the grant.
To participate in the Competition, you must provide the following documents:
- the completed questionnaire of the scientist (to be filled in via the website http://rias ahhh!online/science-grant/konkursy/);
- information materials on the experience of scientific work of the scientist, including summary (CV) , list of publications for the last five years, list of patents, list of ten most important publications from the point of view of the contestant (signed by the scientist) (the suggested length up to 5 A4 pages excluding applications);
- program and schedule of scientific research in the claimed sector of scientific research with a description of its expected results and justification of additional equipment and materials (evaluated by a member of the Expert Council in the direction of research, the recommended volume should be up to 10 pages excluding applications);
- The cost estimate of the additional expenses of the study.
- Interdisciplinary research in the social sciences and humanities, including institutional analysis, political economic research, studies of the processes of formation of personal and group identity, research of social communication, complex, political, legal, sociological, economic and historical research, Russian education, social security in the rule of law; self-determination and socialisation of persons with mental retardation; spiritual and moral education.
- Research in the field of social computing and other fileds of the synthesis of socio-humanitarian and computer sciences (research of high-tech social networks, cyber psychology, cyber policy, computational linguistics, pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, information technology in education, information management systems, new media and media environments, etc. )
- Cognitive and neuroscience, experimental psychology (fundamental and applied aspects)
- Research and development in various fields of humanitarian technologies and social engineering (applied application of socio-humanitarian and related knowledge), including political technologies, municipal and corporate management, technologies in the field of marketing, advertising and public relations, creative technologies, inclusive educational process, forecasting technologies, technologies of social, organisational and institutional design, pedagogical technologies, including psychological and pedagogical peculiarities of learning and socialisation of the digital generation
- Research in the field of synthesis of socio-humanities and life sciences, incl. environmental studies, biopsychology, the study of the influence of genetic and biological factors on individual personality traits and social behaviour.
- Research in the field of mathematical modelling, social, political, economic, neuropsychological, ecological and other complex systems and processes, the construction of social ideas about people with disabilities.
- Research in the field of ecology (environmental monitoring, energy efficiency and energy saving, ensuring the environmental safety of urbanised areas, human ecology, studies of the influence of high-tech factors and environments on people in large and small cities, etc.).
- Research in the field of linguistics, incl. sociolinguistics, computational linguistics, neurolinguistics, psycholinguistics, cognitive linguistics, corpus linguistics, and so on.
- Research in the field of synthesis of the sciences of culture and art, including research in the field of creative industry, design, theory, sociology and history of culture, art history, cultural studies.